Saturday, August 26, 2006

Welcome to New Mexicans for Richardson

Hi, many of you may already know me from this site's sister blog LIBERALTRUTHSAYER!

First I want to establish that this site is not an official Bill Richardson Campaign site. This blog was not started by the Bill Richardson organization. I am a New Mexican, a blogger, and I think that Bill Richardson is the one of the most inspiring leaders I have ever seen, and it is my sincere hope that he runs for President in 2008. We sure love him here in New Mexico, but frankly I think that we need him more in Washington. I am willing to share!

I have been blogging for a few months now, and many entries have been about the good things Governor Richardson has done, but I wanted to set up a blog specifically for Richardson information. If you have information, please send it in. Feel free to comment. I think Richardson's potential candidacy is really exciting, and I hope you do too!

Sincerely,

Cara
The Liberaltruthsayer

No comments: